0508 746 753

Rental and property taxes

Rental properties - individuals

All your private rental needs in one spot.

Individuals who own a rental in New Zealand are required to submit an IR3 report to the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) every year. To do this we need to know details such as how much rent has been received, what the rates, insurance and mortgage interest expenses are for the year and if any repairs have been done during the year.

Rental properties - businesses

Businesses that own property and collect rent have different laws than individuals.

If you have a business that possesses properties which you collect rent from, you are also required to submit a rental property company tax return. We can also file your company's annual return with the companies office - something all businesses are required to do annually in New Zealand. Contact us for an obligation free quote.

Contact us for a free no obligation quote.

Why Simple A$ Refunds?

Fast turnaround service

We will contact you within 2 business days! Guaranteed!

Our fees are very competitive

We don’t spend a lot on fancy advertisements and big offices meaning we can keep our fees nice and small.

Big firm knowledge, small firm agility

We are small and fast. With years of experience in both big and small accounting firms we have opted to stay small and therefore agile. We can keep our costs down and provide a personalised service that suits your needs - without breaking the bank!

Fully certified Chartered Accountants

As members of Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand (CAANZ) we have rules and a code of ethics we adhere to so you can rest assured our services are fully compliant.