Terms and Conditions
- I authorise Simple as Refunds Ltd to act as my tax agent for all tax types, except child support and to obtain my information from Inland Revenue Department(IRD) on my behalf through all media and communication channels.
- I instruct Simple as Refunds Ltd to request my Personal Rax Summary(PTS) or sign and file my return(s) on my behalf. I have supplied all information necessary to carry out such services, and I am responsible for the accuracy and completeness of such information.
- I have read and agree to the fees and to pay this processing fee as the cost involved in calculating, advising me of and providing me with my tax refund as from today’s date.
- I authorise Simple as Refunds Ltd to arrange my tax refund to be paid direct to the Simple as Refunds Ltd Trust account by the IRD. Simple as Refunds Ltd will then forward the balance to my bank account after deducting their processing fee.
- I authorise Simple as Refunds Ltd to access my driver’s licence record using the Carjam Driver Licence Verification service to validate my identity if drivers licence details are provided.
- I authorise Simple as Refunds Ltd to email me as necessary for the purposes of processing my tax refund.
- Simple as Refunds Ltd ensures that all client information is private and confidential and is bound by the privacy act.
- I understand if I sign up to Simple as Refunds Ltd’s continued service, Simple as Refunds Ltd will act on my behalf as my tax agent in all future years beyond this current year, to request my PTS or sign and file my return(s) at their processing fee which may change from time to time. This instruction remains in force until my further notice. This means in plain terms Simple as Refunds Ltd will recover my tax refund from IRD in all future years and be entitled to deduct their fee from my refund before paying me the balance.
- I Understand that should I delink Simple as Refunds Ltd as my tax agent prior to my refund being issued, Simple as Refunds Ltd reserves the right to recover our fee, together with a $100 cancellation fee.
Disclaimer of Liability
We have not performed an audit or review and therefore neither we nor any of our employees accept responsibility for the accuracy of the information from which the tax return or PTS has been prepared. Further, the tax return or PTS has been prepared at the request of and for the purposes of our clients only and neither we nor any of our employees accept any responsibility on any ground whatsoever including liability in negligence, to any other person.